With this recorded workshop, you will learn…
- How to be the coach instead of the judge and jury
Being your child’s ardent supporter helps them engage with their sibling with more positivity and less angst.
- Ways to intervene during upsets that encourage healing
Have children that will learn how to communicate with one another without resorting to insults and fights.
- To stay calm and use it as a catalyst for sibling harmony
Live in a house with children who are connected enough and able to navigate sharing, playing, and taking turns, so life is easier and less tumultuous. With children who are happier?
- To listen and validate instead of dismissing
Giving siblings a space to be seen, heard, and understood ultimately cultivating a sense of self-worth and self-esteem.
- Tools and phrases which will help you promote connection
Turn sibling fights into an opportunity to connect and instill respect and trust between you and your children because you want to be the safe place our children can turn to when things are difficult.